Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dropbox Rocks!

I've been using Dropbox for several months now and I love it!

I originally heard about Dropbox on Lifehacker as a tool to sync data between systems.  Since I recently got a netbook, I needed a solution to sync data between my different systems.

I couldn't be more impressed with Dropbox.  My favorite thing is that is just works.  It's not something I have to monitor or manually do.  Instead, anything I put in the Dropbox folder gets automatically synced between my systems.

The other feature that I really like is the Public folder inside of Dropbox.  It basically gives me a public URL to share large files with anyone.

Signup here and we'll both get an additional 250MB free.  https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMzNjkzODg5 

1 comment:

Taylor & Jess said...

Dropbox is way cool! Blake and I have been sharing files since fall and is an awesome tool. I have referred like 10 people and have almost 4GB now!